Pages

Saturday, November 14, 2015

Reap by Tillie Cole


Raised as a prototype for the Georgian Bratva's obedience drug, 221 fails to think, act, or live for himself; he's his master's perfectly-crafted killing puppet. Standing at six-foot-six, weighing two-hundred-and-fifty pounds, and unrivaled in to-the-death combat, 221 successfully secures business for the Georgian Mafiya Boss of NYC, who rules the dark world of the criminal underground. Until his enemies capture him.

Talia Tolstaia dreams to break from the heavy clutches of Bratva life. She dreams of another life--away from the stifling leash of her Russian Bratva Boss father and from the brutality of her work at The Dungeon, her criminal family's underground death-match enterprise. But when she stumbles upon her family's captive who is more monster than man, she starts to see the man underneath. A powerful, beautiful, damaged man whose heart calls to hers. But sacrifices must be made--blood for blood...life for life...souls for scarred souls...
 

Jodie's Review


Wow... I truly don't have the words to express my feeling on this story... I was once again blown away by Ms Cole's words..... 

This story just draw me in and left me addicted..... Once again we are back in the dark, twisted and scary bratva world as we are given Talia's story.... which isn't a easy ride.... 

I wanted someone to dance with ~ talia

Has Luka fights to find peace and revenge for Anri.... He discovers their families were enemies yet he still fights to save Zaal..... 

My heart just bleed for Zaal and all he has been through yet there is light at the end of the tunnel for him.... in the form of Talia..... 

You are... For me ~ zaal

I can not do this book justice with my words because it simply blow me away and left my with a hangover..... But all I can say is it should not be missed because Tillie Cole just simply has a way with words which will leave you needing more and more.... 

I can not wait for more from this series ....



Tillie Cole is a Northern girl through and through. She originates from a place called Teesside on that little but awesomely sunny (okay I exaggerate) Isle called Great Britain. She was brought up surrounded by her English rose mother  a farmers daughter, her crazy Scottish father, a savagely sarcastic sister and a multitude of rescue animals and horses.



No comments: